Facing job interviews can be a little cumbersome and tedious at times particularly when the job seeker is desperate to get a job at the earliest. However, this process can be made very smooth and efficient if a job seeker seeks the advice of a professional recruiter who will guide during the entire process of recruitment so that the candidate can ultimately land up with the proper and satisfying job in hand. According to William Almonte, entrepreneur of titan staffing system. Recruitment is truly a professional field, and as result job, seekers should take the advice of these recruiting agencies or rather recruiters who would do their professional job to perfection.
Starting from upgrading your resume to ultimately guiding you to the the employer’s office for interviewing is the total responsibility the of the recruiter.
• The foremost important agenda which any recruiter would advice a job seeker is to update his resume. Updating of resume doesn’t mean that only updating the number of years; a professional is spending his career in a particular organization. Resume stands out to be the face of a job seeker which should depict every aspect of a professional’s career. The resume should highlight key areas such as achievement made by a professional in every phase of his career. It should clearly span out the qualifications that he has achieved in his entire career The remarkable practical experiences that he has achieved that would stand out with the employer also needs to be emphasized.
• According to Mr. William Almonte, recruiters are the pillars for any candidate’s success. Once the recruiters or rather the recruiting agencies catch hold of your bio data, then they try to match your profile with that of the requirements of the employer. They would ask you what are your criteria for getting a job and what are your goals that you want to achieve in the near future. They want to know about your compensation requirements as well as your location preferences. Only if the essential requirements such as monetary compensation and job profile as well a location preference matches with that of the employer does the recruiter goes ahead with the recruitment process.
• Now once the bio data is being selected by he employer as per his credentials the recruiter or rather the recruiting agency informs the potential candidate and makes him aware of the fact that his bio data has been duly selected by the employer and that he would approach by the employer within a short span of time for telephonic interview.
• Not only does the recruiter informs the potential candidate about the telephonic interview but also guides him for preparing himself for the interview so that the process can be extended further. They give valuable tips regarding how to face the interview over the phone and how to react to different topics and groom them with the formal approach.
• If the candidate successfully lands up with the first or subsequent round of interviews, the recruiters even train them for appearing for the personal interviews round so that the potential job seekers can finally land up with the appointment letters.
William Almonte | William Almonte Mahwah, NJ, 22 – Push – Ups Challenge – Mahwah, NJ Patch